Sunday, September 29, 2013

"From The Bottom Of My Heart....(Just how deep is that cold abyss, Allen Kanovsky?)


Submitted by Al Kanovsky 9/30/13

...I Apologize." It's a lyric from back in the day===I think Johnny Hartman. The reason I open with that tag line is because that is what I have to say. The trip to New Smyrna Beach JAZZ Festival was aborted when I ran into the fatigue wall 200 miles short of my destination. I guess Father Time is catching up to me and my schedule. The apology is extended to all the talented musicians I failed to hear and review yesterday. Returning home I made a brief stop at Gino's in Boca for a little sustenance & strength(Italian Ice).Arriving home, I crashed and slept for eight hours, awoke, had some soup and lay down again and slept another 8. I congratulate my pillow for standing up to the onslaught. Will try to make up for it tonight----Jackie(the flight attendant) is back in town===

Al's Disclaimer:
A short note: The reason I write this is because I love music and words. I do not book acts. I do not promote acts. I do not accept invitations to review artists. I go to venues of my own choice. When and where is not influenced by anything other than who I would like to hear that night or day. If I don't like what I hear, I won't write about it. When I like it I let you all know. I never mention a name without asking permission. "Pardon me, Miss. Would you like to dance?"       


 ~ ~ ~
Traveling to catch some of Florida's good music? Check out these places and rates!
Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
 ~ ~ ~

Posted by Jazz & Blues Florida 
Please visit http://www.jazzbluesflorida.com/ to sign up to have 
Florida's jazz & blues news delivered to your inbox.
Or, just email me at Charlie@JazzBluesFlorida.com
And, if you like what you see here, HIT THAT FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON below!
Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment