Sunday, February 10, 2013

A weekend of Florida music - Almost a BLIZZARD of music!


Hey everyone! Once again, I DO NOT do great video production. I know it, and I don't even attempt to. All I mean to do is give people a glimpse into what they are missing by not being at these shows in person. Photos to be posted soon... Enjoy! And get out for some!

Friday Night: Little Jake & The Soul Searchers in Gainesville.

Saturday:
Ernie Southern & Pompano Pete

Danny Morris Band

 and the Soul Rebels at Cocoa Village Mardi Gras.
Nightly Blues at The Beach Shack in Cocoa Beach.

Cook Trio at Paddy Cassidy's in Cocoa Beach

And, coming up today:
Big Dick & The Extenders at Archie's Sea Breeze in Fort Pierce (1-5pm)
Nikki Hill at Earls' Hideaway in Sebastian. (2-6pm)
Vid and pics being prepped for loading right now....
Who is up for BMs at Archies?
Gotta git....
Beautiful sunny day for music in FLORIDA! Want to make sure I get my share! Later kiddos!

No comments :

Post a Comment