Monday, November 1, 2010

Orlando Florida's Smokestack Lightnin’s Top 25 Blues CDs for October 2010

#JazzBluesFlorida #jazz #blues #Florida #Concerts #Festivals #Clubs



Smokestack Lightnin’s Top 25 Blues CDs for October 2010
"From Orlando Florida, the New Blues Capital of the American South."
www.smokestacklightnin.com

#25 Mitch Kashmar & The Pontiax/My Kinda Woman/100 Miles To Go/Delta Groove

#24 Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters/Tommy’s Midnight Blues/Spread The Love/Stony Plain

#23 Robert Cray/Sitting On Top Of The World/Cookin’ In Mobile/Vanguard

#22 Chris Harper/Blues Is My Life/Four Aces & A Harp/Swississippi

#21 Ghost Town Blues Band/One More Whiskey/Dust The Dust/Inside Sounds

#20 Eric Clapton/Can’t Hold Out Much Longer/Clapton/Reprise

#19 Ray Bailey/Black Night/Resurrection/Ton Def

#18 Bob Corritore & Dave Riley/Things You Do/Harmonica Blues/Delta Groove

#17 Mike/I’m Gone/Tailor Made Blues/Juke House

#16 Oli Brown/Speechless/Heads I Win, Tails You Lose/Ruf

#15 Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Hubert Sumlin et al/I’m A King Bee/Live! In Chicago/Roadrunner

#14 Chris Duarte/Waiting On You/Infinite Energy/BBI

#13 Robin Rogers/Ocean Of Tears/Back In The Fire/Blind Pig

#12 Rev. K.M. Williams/I’m A Boogie Man/When I Rise/Dialtone

#11 W.T. Feaster/Gunshy/Wish You Well/self

#10 Gary U.S. Bonds/I’m Gone/Let The Talk/GLA

#9 Joe Louis Walker & Jason Ricci/Born In Chicago/Live On The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise/Stony Plain

#8 Charlie Musselwhite & Mavis Staples/Sad & Beautiful World/The Well/Alligator

#7 James Cotton & Slam Allen/Heard You’re Getting Married/Giant/Alligator

#6 Kenny Neal/New lease On Life/Hooked On Your Love/Blind Pig

#5 Lucky Peterson/(I Believe I’ll)Dust My broom/You Can Always Turn Around/Dreyfus

#4 Claude Hay/On Hold/Deep Fried Satisfied/self

#3 Rob Blaine/Can’t Help But Wonder/Big Otis Blues/Swississippi

#2 Rick Holmstrom & John Juke /We Got Ta Rock/Twist O Lettz/Mocombo

#1 Duke Robillard/Duke’s Evening Blues/Passport To The Blues/Stony Plain

No comments :

Post a Comment