Monday, January 24, 2022

North Florida Folk Network's 2nd Sundays at Stetson's Is Back!

 Backing up a bit... I arrived back in FL on December 12, 2021 and the first music stop was Beluthahatchee for the return of the North Florida Folk Network (NFFN) 2nd Sunday at Stetson Kennedy's. Coming here has been long on the list of places I needed to get to and I look forward to returning. It is always a pleasure to come to a new place and see friends and this day was no exception with Cindy Bear and Franc Robert there to greet me with big smiles betwen their organizational and sound board tasks in full swing. Here's some pics and vids that I hope will inspire you to attend and contribute to this event of multi-level impact on our culture and community... Before I left this event was already on my 'must return' list - on a day when I I can get there early and don't have to move on... Thank you!

https://www.nffolk.com/

https://bearandrobert.com/






































No comments :

Post a Comment