Tuesday, December 7, 2021

"An Intimate Evening With..." A Peter White Christmas in Hallandale Beach - The Ultimate VIP Concert Experience Dec 11, 2021

PETER WHITE 
CHRISTMAS 2021 
with Mindi Abair and Vincent Ingala 

Saturday, December 11, 2021 ~ 8pm
Sport of Kings Theatre at Gulfstream Park
501 S Federal Hwy
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
MAP 

Make your list and check it twice! This holiday concert is more than just nice!! A Peter White Christmas with Mindi Abair and Vincent Ingala is coming to town. Contemporary jazz lovers eagerly await this annual fun-filled concert, which has packed fans into halls and arenas coast to coast year after year. 

Peter White is an extraordinary and fluent acoustic guitarist whose skills are world-renowned. Revered saxophonist Mindi Abair returns with her dynamic vigor ready to captivate audiences far and wide. Vincent Ingala is no stranger to contemporary jazz audiences—his charisma, energy, and musicianship will put a smile on anyone’s face. 

Peter recalls, “My earliest memories of Christmas were probably not much different from many other people: snowflakes, tinsel, Santa Claus, reindeer, and the opening of presents surrounded by family. As a child, my father taught me to play Christmas music on my first instrument, the recorder, and my love for Christmas music has endured throughout the years. I hope this tour will be an opportunity for many Smooth Jazz fans to enjoy their favorite Christmas songs in a family setting. You know, I might even bring my recorder!” Peter White’s classic acoustic guitar style can be enjoyed through an ever-growing and best-selling catalog, including his latest release Music for Starlux Airlines (2019).
 
“Growing up, my family would get together for Christmas every year” Mindi reminisces. “My grandmother would cook oyster stuffing and rhubarb pie, and we’d all play and sing together. I still make a rhubarb pie every year in her honor. My grandmother gave me great advice early on, ‘If you play the piano you can be the life of any party!’ She was an opera singer and would sit and play piano and sing Christmas songs. My father would take over and play more rock/blues/jazz versions of Christmas songs and we’d all sing. And of course I’d pull out my sax and play along with my father on piano. What an amazing way to grow up, with music surrounding me, and weaving into my life so seamlessly from a young age.” Mindi’s newest release is her first “Best of” (2021) compilation on Pretty Good For A Girl Records which consists of 19 songs including her biggest hits, previously unreleased gems, a few of Mindi’s personal favorites, and her brand new single “April”.

Vincent Ingala - “I can vividly remember not being able to fall asleep waiting for Santa Claus to arrive on Christmas Eve. Somehow though, he always managed to get the job done while I was sleeping, and before I could catch him! I remember feeling extra special that Santa would place all of the gifts around the fireplace like a display, as opposed to them being wrapped under the Christmas tree. I would sneak downstairs multiple times with my flashlight to get a sneak peek before the sun would rise on Christmas morning! Memories such as these I will always continue to hold in my heart, and they are what makes Christmas a very magical time of the year.” Vincent’s latest release is Echos of the Heart (2020) on Shanachie Records.

An Intimate Evening With…
The Ultimate VIP Concert Experience

“An Intimate Evening With” The Ultimate VIP Concert Experience; this high demand concert series was created in 2010 to allow the music enthusiast an experience of a lifetime! Each individual show is carefully hand-selected, structured, and produced to bring you inside the music, behind the music scene and up close and personal with the “original artists”- creating a full interactive show experience like no other. 

The series has grown in demand and has now partnered with Gulfstream Park inside the Sport of Kings Theater since 2019. This beautiful room consists of large LED walls, Full Surround Projection, and State of the Art Sound and Lights. With six levels of seating from The Side Stage Lounge to Round Tables and continues to be socially distanced - this is the concert experience of a lifetime!

Each performance will bring you back in the day to relive some of the most iconic music ever produced. This very selective series has included performances by Bobby Caldwell, Clarence Clemons, Jefferson Starship (Jefferson Airplane Anniversary), Michael McDonald, Ambrosia, Firefall, Little River Band, Kansas, Gipsy Kings, plus many more, and continues to grow! Gulfstream Park and SeaSide Music Management are proud to present this unique series inside The Sport of Kings Theater.



~ ~ ~ 
Distribution by
Jazz & Blues Florida LLC
JazzBluesFlorida.com
(561)313-7432
#JazzBluesFlorida #Jazz #Blues #Clubs #Concerts #Festivals

If you wish to be included in our FREE subscriber
list please use this FORM

Jazz & Blues Florida's fastest growing social media platform?
Join us on INSTAGRAM!

Tweet some TWITTER at us!
See what we see on YOUTUBE!
And, of course, you can LIKE us on FACEBOOK!
We link to business on LINKEDIN.
And, yes, PINTEREST, too!

~ ~ ~
And, if you like what you see here, please 
HIT THAT FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON below!

No comments :

Post a Comment