Monday, July 13, 2009

AZ Kenny Tsak's LIKE I DO CD receives great reviews world-wide




In its first two weeks of release Like I Do received significant national and international airplay. It was selected by Blues Deluxe, which syndicates to 109 radio stations with over $2.1 million listeners around the world and Real Blues Magazine listed the album at #39 in its 100 TOP CDs.

Here's what a few folks have been saying about the album.

“Tsak is some kind of roadhouse-flavored bluesy rock and country guy, with a tough little band around him that swings behind sharp guitar work, driving bass, keyboards that roll like the river, and sax that's lusty to the point of embarrassment.” Jim White, BlueNotes Blog

“AZ Kenny Tsak may be a new name to most blues fans, but you would think that he’d been around for years from the sound of things on Like I Do. I hate to think we missed out on thirty years of this kind of music with Mr. Tsak, but I’m glad he’s with us now.
” Graham Clarke, Blues Bytes

“White boy blues is tough enough to pull off in the first place but Tsak certainly has us wanting to hear more. By all means, check it out, you’ll be surprised what a winner this is.” Chris Spector, Midwest Record

”My rule of never judging a book by its cover rang in my ears as l listened to an unbelievably good album. Track after track held me totally in its spell with Kenny's wonderful voice and playing. This is a seriously GOOD CD to say the least.
” Peter Merrett, PBS, Australia

“Kenny sounds like macho blues-rock player with come-here-baby attitude and a lot of talent for writing catchy, soon-to-be-radio-hits songs.” Przemek Draheim, Blues.pl

LIKE I DO is available at
www.56Deluxe.com, ITunes, Amazon & CD Baby

No comments :

Post a Comment