Monday, October 25, 2021

Tom Craig Band On Tour Playing Indoor and Outdoor Florida Clubs in November

"MY GOAL FOR THIS RECORD 
WAS TO MAKE IT 100% BLUES"

“On Christmas Day, 1977 I got my first record player and my first record, ‘Bobby Bland and B.B. King Together Again...Live’. Three days later, on my 11th birthday, I got my first guitar. I was too young to understand where Blues music came from or what it was about, but I felt it touch me deeply. Today, I feel privileged to be part of this uniquely American artform. I am grateful for all the Blues artists who have had a sincere effect on me.” - Tom Craig

Good Man Gone Bad is ONLY available at shows.

“Good Man Gone Bad’ is just out and about to make
 a big splash in the blues world.”  – Tas Cru 

"Tom Craig is a bad man. Enjoy his new record, I do."
John NĂ©meth - Two Time Blues Music Award Winner

FLORIDA FALL 2021 TOUR

Wednesday, November 3, 2021 ~ 7:30pm
Ft. Lauderdale
Hosting the Blues Over Easy Jam

Thursday, November 4, 2021 ~ 7:30pm
Sarasota, FL
Table Reservations Rqd

Friday, November 5, 2021 ~ 7pm
Bonita Springs, FL
Outside Venue!

Saturday, November 6, 2021 ~ 8pm
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Full Band Show

Sunday, November 7, 2021 ~ 6pm
17200 S Tamiami Trail
Fort Myers, FL 33908

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 ~ 7pm
Englewood, FL
Open air venue. RSVP RECOMMENDED

Friday, November 12, 2021 ~ 9pm
Punta Gorda
Full Band Show

Saturday, November 13, 2021 ~ 2pm ~ $15
Buckingham, FL
Backyard (Outside) Bluesfest w/
The Gabe Stillman Band

Saturday, November 13, 2021 ~ 7pm
Bradenton, FL
Patio show!

See Tom's Complete Calendar HERE.


Contact and Booking:
(267)688-3114

~ ~ ~ 
Distribution by
Jazz & Blues Florida LLC
JazzBluesFlorida.com
(561)313-7432
#JazzBluesFlorida #Jazz #Blues #Clubs #Concerts #Festivals

If you wish to be included in our FREE subscriber
list please use this FORM

Jazz & Blues Florida's fastest growing social media platform?
Join us on INSTAGRAM!

Tweet some TWITTER at us!
See what we see on YOUTUBE!
And, of course, you can LIKE us on FACEBOOK!
We link to business on LINKEDIN.
And, yes, PINTEREST, too!

~ ~ ~
And, if you like what you see here, please 
HIT THAT FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON below!

No comments :

Post a Comment