Friday, March 5, 2021

Daniela Soledade & Nate Najar's LOVE & BOSSA NOVA - Streaming and Steaming Licks and Lyrics!

Everyone Needs Some Friday Night
Love and Bossa Nova!
and 
LIVE IN PERSON PERFORMANCES IN MARCH!

"LOVE & BOSSA NOVA" LIVESTREAM
*Every Friday at 7:30 PM EST*
Join us for delightful evening of LOVE & BOSSA NOVA
from the comfort of your home! 

We will be live streaming our concert on
 FACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM and on my WEBSITE

UPCOMING LIVE PERFORMANCES
*NEW SHOW*
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 ~ 7-10pm
(Every 2nd Tuesday)
JAZZ & BOSSA NOVA w/
DANIELA SOLEDADE & NATE NAJAR TRIO
at 
Intermezzo Coffee & Cocktails
1111 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 3370
and
March 12: Live at Bok Tower
and
March 27: Live at South Florida State College

My new single "Você" is a beautiful Bossa Nova song (written by 
Roberto Menescal and Ronaldo Bôscoli, produced by Nate Najar) 
that I sing in both English and Portuguese, and it will be released 
on all streaming platforms.

This is not only my very first release in 2021, but also my VERY 
FIRST MUSIC VIDEO MADE IN BRAZIL!!! In this video, you will 
see images of the city where I was born and raised, the city that has 
given me this music that I love so much and love to spread around 
the world!!

Want to support our music in more ways?
 The best way to support us is to stay connected as many ways as possible! Here are some ways you can stay connect:
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Like my page on Facebook;
Follow me on Instagram;
Follow me on Spotify (if you have an account);
Track me on Bandsintown 


~ ~ ~ 
Distribution by
Jazz & Blues Florida LLC
JazzBluesFlorida.com
(561)313-7432
#JazzBluesFlorida #Jazz #Blues #Clubs #Concerts #Festivals

If you wish to be included in our FREE subscriber
list please use this FORM

Jazz & Blues Florida's fastest growing social media platform?
Join us on INSTAGRAM!

Tweet some TWITTER at us!
See what we see on YOUTUBE!
And, of course, you can LIKE us on FACEBOOK!
We link to business on LINKEDIN.
And, yes, PINTEREST, too!

~ ~ ~
And, if you like what you see here, please 
HIT THAT FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON below!

No comments :

Post a Comment