Sunday, December 29, 2013

Harry's Cigar & Brew, of Ovideo FL and musically famous for their Starlight Lounge Blues Series, announces closing.

Harry's is Closing

Storewide Sale On Now!
It is with some regret that I announce the Closing of Harry's Cigar & Brew.  After 15 years in the cigar business and the last 8 years at Harry's, I am ready to pursue other interests. 


In this business, as with most local small businesses, the relationships formed over the years with regular and even occasional customers have left a lifelong impression.  I am a better person for knowing all of you.  Your support and friendship have meant a great deal to me and my family and we wish the best for all of you in the coming new year.
 

Some Last Details


We had hoped to end business on Tuesday, Dec. 31 but I don't think we'll make it.  We'll probably close early today and Saturday - around 6 pm, and in and out on Monday & Tuesday.   I'm cutting some serious deals on the last 100 cigars in the humidor and we're down to Bud Light, Coors Light, and Dogfish 60 min. in the beer cooler.  There is a table with fire sale discounted items from around the store:  pictures, wall decorations, wine bottles, hats, neon beer & cigar signs and other memorabilia available for purchase if anyone wants a final piece of Harry's.
 

The Last Sale

There is one item I'd like to find a home for before we close.  For the last several years, I've sold S.T. DuPont Lighters and I have one left...  These lighters, with the patented opening DuPont 'ping' sound, are quite simply, the BEST lighters in the industry and are heirloom quality, passed from generation to generation.
I have a Brushed Palladium Ligne 2 S.T. DuPont cigar lighter (dual flame) retailing for $800 that I will sell for $500 or best offer. 
 

And Finally


It's been a great run and a blast every day.  We'll carry the memories of each of you with us forever.
Thanks for your support!
Harry, Shellie, Madie, Christophe and Reece
Contact info:
Harry's Cigar & Brew
1954 W SR426 #1118, Ovideo FL 32765 
cigarandbrew.com   
(407)365-6665  

No comments :

Post a Comment