Wednesday, December 15, 2010

James and Lucky Peterson are being inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame

#JazzBluesFlorida #jazz #blues #Florida #Concerts #Festivals #Clubs

More news from Bluesman Randy Hoch:

I have "Great News" for the Holidays!! (SEE BELOW MY EMAIL)


I did say That James Peterson may be gone, BUT "He won't be forgotten!"

What I couldn't say yet was, as The Ambassador to The Blues Hall of Fame/Tampa

I had Him "nominated" to The BHF/ Fla.

Dan Marolt the COB/BHF being the great guy He is, read the article I sent Him

and the Good News is "BOTH" James and Lucky are being inducted into the

Blues Hall of Fame "Simultaneously" in Florida (underTampa area.)

I don't know How they were missed, But I am sure that EVERYONE will agree

They deserved it!

"Lucky" may go on and still and get inducted into the "Major Hall of Fame"

I believe He is a "Major Talent" Who would disagree?

I don't know how to reach Him or the Family, Maybe Sarasota Slim does?

Or someone from Skippers, SBS, or WMNF?

I'd appreciate them being told to bring them some good News for the Holidays.

Thanks

Randy Bluesman Hock Ambassador Blues Hall of Fame/Tampa











Randy,



James and "Lucky" Peterson are now on the list, however it may be some time till I get them Certificates and on the site.



I am way behind on this again, work is stacking up and it's the Holiday's



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



Dan "Lucky" Marolt

----- Original Message -----

From: RANDY HOCK

To: Blues Hall of Fame ®

Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:56 PM

Subject: James Peterson: Biography from Answers.com





http://www.answers.com/topic/james-peterson-1



Hi Dan

Out of MUCH respect for James Peterson (Lucky Peterson's Father)

(We just received News He passed on Today.)

I'd appreciate Him Being added to The Fla. Blues Hall of Fame.

I sat in and Played with Him in the Early 90's here in Tampa Bay (Clearwater)

and I will vouch He was the "The Real Thing" A True Bluesman.

He played here at least 20 or more years.

above is a link with information on Him-He shared the stage and so Did His son

"Lucky", with the Best of the Best of Legends.

I don't know How He got missed?

As to "Lucky" is He Major Hall of Fame Material or a Fla. Hall prospect?

Thanks

Randy Hock
---------------------
Posted by Jazz & Blues Florida
http://www.jazzbluesflorida.com/


No comments :

Post a Comment