Friday, April 26, 2013

JAMS Presents Lionel Loueke, Feb 10, 2009 in West Palm Beach


The Cuillo truly shined this night. JAMS (Jazz Arts Music Society of Palm Beach) had an opportunity to present this new and upcoming artist that was outside the 'normal' style of jazz brought to the area and it was an excellent concert. And, I apparently am not alone in that thought. The video I took (posted below) is the most watched video I have ever taken, and I did nothing to promote it. On the subject of JAMS, the society was dark for the past 2012-13 season to allow time to reassess operations and mission of the organization. If you have an interest, financial or otherwise, in participating in the future, contact me and Charlie@JazzBluesFlorida.com and I will get you with the proper person.

Lionel Loueke's "Gilfema" Trio at the Cuillo Theater for JAMS' "On the Edge" concert presentation. 

Lionel Loueke was born in Benin, West Africa.

Massimo Biolcati grew up in Sweden and Italy.

Ferenc Nemeth was born in Keszthely, Hungary.

Well, at least we got the spelling, now we can work on pronunciation!
Over 6,000 views!

No comments :

Post a Comment