Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blues Foundation taking scholrship applications for music camp this summer

#JazzBluesFlorida #jazz #blues #Florida #Concerts #Festivals #Clubs


Approaching Deadline

Generation Blues applications are due April 15, 2012.  Please pass the following information along to any young—under the age of 25--blues musician or singer. 
The Blues Foundation can provide financial support for you to attend a music camp this summer.
The knowledge and experiences that I gained from this year's camp have helped to further advance my musicianship, and artistry. I cannot thank The Blues Foundation enough for awarding me this scholarship.  Brandon Bailey
I attended the National Guitar Workshop in Austin this summer on the Generation Blues Scholarship and learned more in that week than I have in the last couple of years of self-study.  Jeff DeLuca
When I found out that I was the only girl attending the workshop, this was okay with me. Those two days were the best two days of my life. If it wasn’t for this scholarship, I would have never been able to further my guitar skills. Callie Hines
The application is not difficult to complete,
but the time to do so is now!
  For complete information, visit:

No comments :

Post a Comment