Friday, December 9, 2011

Motown coming to Broward Center in February

#JazzBluesFlorida #jazz #blues #Florida #Concerts #Festivals #Clubs
The Four Tops
& The Temptions
When it comes to Motown legends, it doesn't get any
bigger or any better than multi-platinum selling artists
The Four Tops & The Temptations! Hitting the stage with
 their high energy pop and funk from the 70's and 80's,
these musical greats perform classic Motown hits from
their repertoire, including The Temptations "My Girl,"
 "I Wish It Would Rain," "Since I Lost My Baby,"
"You're My Everything," "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me,"
 "Get Ready," "Just My Imagination" and The Four Tops
"Baby, I Need Your Loving," "I Can't Help Myself
(Sugarpie, Honeybunch)," "It's the Same Old Song,"
"Reach Out (I'll Be There)," and "You Keep Running Away."


February 1, 2012 @ 8 PM
Broward Center for the Performing Arts

201 SW Fifth Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
For Tickets call 954-462-0222


~ ~ ~
Posted by Jazz & Blues Floridawww.JazzBluesFlorida.com
Please visit
http://www.jazzbluesflorida.com/ to sign up to have
Florida's jazz & blues news delivered to your inbox.
Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment