Friday, December 2, 2011

Florida's Smokestack Lightnin’s Top 25 Blues CDs for November, 2011

#JazzBluesFlorida #jazz #blues #Florida #Concerts #Festivals #Clubs

http://www.smokestacklightnin.com/Playlist.htm
Smokestack Lightnin’s Top 25 Blues CDs for the Month
#25 Earnest Guitar Roy/Goin’ Down To Clarksdale/Goin’ Down To Clarksdale/self
#24 Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers/Hang Up and Drive/Feel The Heat/White River
#23 Chick Willis/Money Is The Name Of The Game/Let The Blues Speak for Itself/Benevolent Blues
#22 The Jimmys/HaDaYa HaDaYa/Gimme/Brown Cow
#21 Eli Cook/Crow Jane/Ace King & Jack/self
#20 J.P. Soars/So Many Times/More Bees With Honey/Soars High
#19 Steve cropper & Sharon Jones/Messin’ Up/Dedicated: A Salute To The 5 Royales/429
#18 Marty Grebb/Heartbreaker/High Steppin’/CDBY
#17 Josh Smith/Sober Up Baby/I’m Gonna Be Ready/Crosscut
#16 Johnny Sansone-Anders Osborne/Sinking Ship/The Lord Is Waiting, & The Devil Is Too/Shortstack
#15 The Bo-Keys & William Bell/Weak Spot/Got To Get Back/Redeye
#14 Marquise Knox/You Better Pray/Here I Am/APO
#13 John Mays/I Found A Love/I Found A Love/Electro Fi
#12 Chris Duarte/Black Clouds Rolling/Blues In The Afterburner/BBI
#11 Chris Thomas King/Caught In Between/Antebellum Postcards/21st Century Blues
#10 Maria Muldaur/Please Send me Someone To Love [percy mayfield]/Steady Love/Stony Plain
#9 Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Heat Of The Sun/How I Go/Roadrunner
#8 Omar Coleman/Scratch My Back [slim harpo]/West Side Wiggle/Honeybee
#7 Etta James/Dreamer/The Dreamer/Verve Forecast
#6 Sugar ray & The Bluetones-Monster Mike Welch/I Like What You Got/Evening/Severn
#5 Ian Siegal & The Youngest Sons/Moonshine Minnie/The Skinny/Nugene
#4 Cash Box Kings/Oh, My Baby’s Gone/Holler & Stomp/Blind Pig
#3 Johnny Winter-John Popper/Last Night/Roots/Megaforce
#2 Duke Robillard/Want Ad Blues [john lee hooker]/Lowdown & Tore Up/Stony Plain
#1 Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa/I’d Rather Go Blind/Don’t Explain/J&R Adventures

No comments :

Post a Comment